Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fun Day 4/20

Well Hello Again! I bet your looking for that story? Its below this paragraph. But If you have no Idea what I am Talking about maybe you should read these posts. "The Greatest Gift" Part 1, and Part 2.

 
So here is Part 3

"The Greatest Gift"
By Abbie Wagner

Three days later I was ready, the presents where wrapped and put under the tree, the table was set, the cookies, candies and turkey was made. I got my coat and went to the car. As I drove though town, I reflected on the passed two days. I had visited the girls house and met their mom, who’s name was Rachel. She had five children, a fourteen year old boy named Peter. The older girl was 12 and was named Miranda but was called Mandy. Samantha was 10 and the twin girls, named Jill and Julie, was 8. They where a nice family and very polite. When I had left that day I had promised to visit again. Now as I pulled up to their house I hoped my plan would work. I climbed out of the car and walked to the front door, and knocked. One of the twins peeked out of the window, then I heard her holler

“Its Amanda! Amanda’s come back!”

Then the door flew open and four children where looking at me and trying to give me a hug. After Rachel had to come and pull them off me, she offered me a set then told the children to set on the floor.

“What can I do for you?” she ask.

“Well” I said “I was hoping that you and the children would like to come to my house for Christmas today. I know it is early but I couldn’t wait.”

I saw the kids eyes sparkle but Rachel looked doubtful.

“But I cant afford presents.” she said.

“Don’t worry about that, I have that all under control.”

“Well I guess it wouldn’t hurt.” She sighed.

“Don’t you worry about a thing.” I told her, “It will do you good to get out of the house.”

Rachel nodded her head and I stood up.

“Ok Then,” I said “Everyone go get in the car.” In a flurry of activity five children went tumbling out the door, across the snow and into the car. I smiled, Such a beautiful bunch of kids.

What Do you think so far? One more part to go! Check back next week!
Here is the Guess the Pet from last week!
Its Sugar!
 
Here is this weeks Guess the Doll!

 
See Ya later!!
~Mckenna & Marie-Grace~

4 comments:

  1. I tagged you at http://onedolloutthere.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-got-tagged_22.html Since Grace was unable to do it! Please check it out!

    ReplyDelete