Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekly News 4/15


Hey!! Ruthie here and boy am I happy!!! WHY???? Well…………………..
SCHOOLS OVER IN 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I’m hipper, I know!
Ok Anyway, So if you have read any of the past post you should know that I have been talking about a carnival that is coming. And you may be asking yourself “Is it really coming???”
Truth be told…. Yes it is!! Sadly do to the community center fire it had to be postponed. L The new date is…………….
MAY 25th 2013!!!!
We all get new outfits!!! Which Marie-Grace is making. Here are three of the dresses.

The models are……

 
Marie-Grace
 
Josie
 
Mckenna
Well I hope you enjoyed this post!!!
~Ruthie~
 

 



2 comments:

  1. Cool! :) hope you'll post about the carnival!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will. :) I might make a video also. :)

      Delete