(If the title can't be clicked on that means I have not put the story up. The titles below are subject to change until they are put up on the blog.)
Below the list of titles you will find the history of how I was inspired to write these story's and what they are about.
*F.R.I.E.N.D.S.*(1) Christina: The River Rescue (June 4-9)
(2) Kaya: The Missing Horse Mystery (June 11-24)
(3) Rebecca: The Hawaiian Cruse (June 13-26)
(4) Jasmine: Up, Up, and Away (June 25-July 4)
(5) Julie: The Underwater Mystery (July 6-12)
(6) Elizabeth: The Tin box Mystery (July 16-23)
(7) Josie: Friends Through the Flames (July 24-Aug. 3)
(8) Beth: The Attic Surprise (Aug 6-23)
(9) Kenna & Riley: The Point Of View (Sept 1-16)
(10) Autumn: Trouble in the Woods (Sept 16-Oct 6)
(11) Mckenna & Marie-Grace: Mistaken Identity (Oct 12-31)
(12) Ivy: Tickles the Ivory (Nov 1-20)
(13) Caroline: Carols for Caroline (Dec 1-12)
(14) Felicity: The Fashion Finds (Dec 13-25)
(15) Brittany: The Candy Cane Mystery (Dec 20-Jan 2)
(16) Samantha: The Moving Mayhem (Jan 5-20)
(17) Skylar: Beyond The Horizon (Feb 1-18)
(18) Abbie: The Snow Rescue (Feb 25-March 13)
(19) Melissa: Missing the Mark (March 16-29)
(20) Rachel: Acting Career (April 1-20)
(21) Ruthie: The Diary (April 21-May 30)
What is *F.R.I.E.N.D.S.* About:
As you travel down the quiet back roads of the country you see many sights, the rolling hills, the rushing rivers, the trees spotting the hills and the ever so popular corn fields. You may even see some small farm stead’s as they speckle the hill sides. But what you will not see, nor has anyone else seen for that matter, is the community of dolls that lives amongst the humans, unawares. These dolls go about their lives with caution and precision so as never to be detected by a human. The girls would never suspect that the family of dolls that sit on their dressers and that they play with so often are living. Nor would they suspect that when they are not looking, there is plenty of things that go on. Things that most girls enjoy doing and then there are things that can only be done when you are the size they are. Such as riding baskets down the stairs and playing hide and seek in the laundry. And now you know where all you missing socks go. So Join me as we look at the secret life of the *F.R.I.E.N.D.S.*
How I was Inspired to write *F.R.I.E.N.D.S.*:
When I was about 5 or 6 years old I would go with my mom to a bible study at the park with a bunch of other moms. That is where I was first introduced to American Girl Dolls. One of my friends would bring catalogs and we would set on the play set and look at them.
Then for Christmas 2007, I had turned 10 that summer, I got my first American girl doll. Soon all my friends was getting AG dolls also. We would get together and play with our dolls. But we would never play with them like they were our babies, we would play like the dolls where the people.
And so was born the idea to write story’s about mine and my friend’s dolls, the adventures they have and their encounters with humans. The series *F.R.I.E.N.D.S.* is a 21 story collection, each story being about a different doll. And you will find that the dolls are not much different than you and I.