Monday, April 15, 2013

Dollville Got Awarded!!!

Hi! From the Dollville Staff!
So we just got awarded by Flower Murray and her Great Blog
Here is our Award!!
 
We are supposed to answer these questions!! We will let ~Layla~ answer them :)
 
1. If you could have a "flower pen name" like we have here on our blog, Violets and Daisies what would it be?
 
UUUmmmm...... Well I have a pen name ~Layla~ But a flower?
Lilac!! :)
 
 

2. What is your favorite ever Bible verse and why?
 
John 3:16!!! Because He Died for ME!!!!

 
3. What are the blogs which inspire you most?
 
Doll Diaries is A great blog! And I got the idea for Dollville from Doll Express!! 
4. If you and your friends could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
 
 
Well I don't know. I haven't thought mch about that. I think I would like to go to Jamaca :)

Now to award 5 Spectacular blogs!
 
 
 
 
 


If you were one of the five bloggers I awarded, please
Leave a link to the person who awarded you
Post the award to your blog
Answer the questions
Choose five blogs to receive the award
Let them know they are awarded
 
Have Fun!!!
~Layla~ and ~The Dollville Staff~
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I quite understand. So on my blog do I leave a link to you, then what award do I put on my blog? So on my blog do I put 5 blogs and let them know?
    Phew, that was a lot. Thanks for awarding me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The List above is what you do.
      The award is the first picture on the post.
      And answer the questions that I answered :)
      You can do It like me if you like :)
      ~Layla~

      Delete