Monday, April 22, 2013

Let's Play Tag!!!

We got tagged be 2 people! Molly And Me and Photography By Rachel H.

So here are the questions!

1. If you could create any American Girl doll, what would she look like, and what would her name be?
Her Name would be Sarah Miller. She would have Red/orange hair (Like MAG #33 ) Green eyes, and lots of freckles! She would be a historical from the California Gold Rush. (1849)

2. What American Girl dolls do you have?
Josephina, Joe (a custom boy doll) Christina (Samantha with new wig.) Ruthie, Mckenna, Marie-Grace. Elizabeth (my sisters doll)

3. Do you have any non-AG 18 inch dolls?
None.

4. What is your absolute favorite brand of dolls?
American girl

5. What is the next doll (AG of non-AG) that you want to get?
AG #55!! And Saige!!!

6. What is your favorite thing to do with your dolls?
Stopmotion and blog/write story's about them! :)

7. Do you have a place for your dolls, like a corner of a room, where their beds and stuff?
Not in my room...... Out in the top of our barn my sister and I have a room with 4 dollhouses in it. We will be making 3 more this summer!!!

8. Would you rather use the computer/watch TV/play on your phone or electronic device/play video games or play with your dolls?
Play with my dolls, but if I didn't have a computer I couldn't blog.

9. If your parents told you that you could only have one doll, what would you do?
I would try to talk them out of it!

10. Have you ever found an American Girl brand item (can be anything) at a second-hand store?
No. But my friend found a Molly doll at a garage sale for $2.

11. Do your friends share your love for dolls?
YES!!!!!! All the girls from school like them (I go to a Private school where I am the oldest) And all but one of the girls my age like them :)

12. What is your favorite non-AG doll brand?
no

13. Where do you get your inspiration?
Outside, YouTube, other blogs.

14. Does anyone in your family share your love for dolls?
Yes. My sister likes dolls and mom and dad encourage our play. :)

15. Where did you get the idea to start a blog?
Doll Express

I tag......

Dolly Sisters

Carrot and Claire

Hello Little Birdy


If you were one of the people I tagged please:

Answer the questions and tag as many people as you want! Also tell the people you tagged that they were tagged! Have a Great Day!!

2 comments: