Friday, April 26, 2013

Ask Abbie 4/23

Hello all! Abbie Here! Today we will look at a question from NailBiter, and it says,

Dear Abbie,
I can't stop biting my nails! I've tried everything and have run out of ideas. Please help me!
NailBiter

Well NailBiter,
This a hard-to-break habit, but you cando it, Start by finding something new to keep your hands busy, such as tapping your fingers toguether or trying to move them one by one without letting any other fingers move. (That's hard!) Then pick one "Safe" nail that you promise yourself not to bite. Add a new "safe" nail each week. Soon all your nails will be off-limits and you'll have this habit nailed!From the American Girl Magazine.
~Abbie~

Do you have a question for Abbie? Ask below or on the Ask Abbie Page.

1 comment:

  1. I have two friends, and they are always going somewhere without me! And It makes me feel left out when they do that! What should I do? ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete