Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fun Day 4/27

Well Here is last part of the story. We are kind of sad to see it end, But Abbie has a new story for you so don't worry. :) She does have a question for you so if you will take that poll she would greatly appreciate it. :)

If you haven't read the rest of the story here are the parts. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3. 

Ten minutes later we had pulled up in front of my house. The children gazed up at the tall white structure with the porch wrapping around it.

“Come Kids.” I said as I walked toward the house. “I have something to show you.” The kids ran after me then fell in to step as we when up the steps. I opened the door and guided them inside to the dinning room. The children eyes sparkled as they looked around. “Are any of you hungry?” I ask. All the heads nodded. “Then Have a set, I will bring out the food.”

Chairs clattered as my guests sat down and I brought out the food and served them.

Soon all the food was gone. We had devoured an entire Turkey, A big bowl of potatoes, gravy, peas and even the dressing. When everyone was done I said,

“Now I have something else for you. Come with me.” I got up and led them into the living room.

“Now set down anywhere.” I said as I began to hand out presents.

“Mandy will you get down the stockings?” I ask pointing to the fireplace. She got up and Handed everyone the stocking with their name on it. The Kids shook out the stockings and out fell candy canes, yo-yo’s and fudge. The twins immediately ate the candy canes. Then the kids opened their presents. Everyone got a warm coat, a hat, gloves and boots. They got socks and shoes, and the girls each got some new dresses. Peter got some pants and shirts. When everyone was done admiring their stuff I said, “OH!!! I forgot the last thing!!” I went to the closet and pulled out 3 new sleds. The kids screamed in delight. The twins ran up and hugged me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Rachel with her head in her hands. I freed myself from the kids and went over to her and put my arm around her.

“Put your winter clothes on and go play outside.” I said to the kids. When They had went outside Rachel looked up at me through her tear stained face said

“How can I ever thank you?”

I looked over at her and smiling said “You don’t have to. The looks on your children’s faces and the joy they have in their hearts was the Greatest gift anyone could have ever given me.”

Rachel just smiled.

Well What did you think? Did you like this story? Did it go where you thought it would? Tell us below! :)

Last weeks Guess the Doll was Cecile!

Here is this weeks Guess the Doll! Enjoy!



 
~Mckenna & Marie-Grace~
 

3 comments: