Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fun Day 4/6

Hi! Mckenna and Marie-Grace here. Guess what we found!!! A story Abbie wrote!!! So we thought we would share it with you!! It does take place at Christmas so bear with us. :)

The Greatest Gift!

By Abbie Wagner
 
Part 1
 
The Christmas Season was upon me, though it wasn’t my favorite time of the year. There was the so much to do before the Christmas Party that was held every year at my house. Every thing needed to be cleaned, and the house decorated in festive colors. The holiday cookies and candies must be made, and the dinner needed to be prepared. Then there was the Christmas shopping. I sighed and leaned against the door frame, staring into the living room that didn’t look the least bit festive. I tried to imagine how it would look with the tree in the corner and the tensile hanging around, but try as I might I couldn’t picture it at all. I turned and went upstairs to the attic where the decorations were stored and returned with three boxes of decorations.
Four hours later I stepped back to admirer my handy work. The tree stood smarty in the corner of the living room with snowmen setting everywhere. The stair banister had a garland wrapped around it and the dinning room table had a pretty red and green tablecloth on it. A writhe hung on the door and everything shined from the polish I used. Just then my stomach growled and I glanced at my watch. 1:13. No wander I was hungry! I went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. As I was eating it I remembered the turkey had to be put in to cook. I went to the freezer and looked in. No turkey!!!! Opps silly me I hadn’t gone shopping yet! After I finished my sandwich I put my coat and hat on and left for the store.
Snow was falling softly as I drove through town. The shops where decorated with reds and greens as Christmas was only a week away. I pulled up in front of the toy store, this was the first stop. I had quite a few nieces and nephews to buy for. When I finely got done shopping for toys I went to the grocery store to buy the turkey.


So what do you think of the first part? There will be a second and maybe even a third!! So check back next week to see part 2!!
~Marie-Grace & Mckenna~

6 comments:

  1. So, is this the story you want on Doll Express??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! But This is only the first part. How would you like to get the rest? I will be posting the next parts every saterday......

      Delete
    2. Maybe just wait until you post the rest, or maybe just post some on my blog, then more and so on.

      Delete
    3. Ok there will be 4 parts all together. :)

      Delete