Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fun Day 4/13

Hello everyone! Are You Ready For Part 2 Of "The Greatest Gift"?

If you Haven't read part 1 click here.

Part 2 of "The Greatest Gift"
By Abbie Wagner

Snow was falling softly as I drove through town. The shops where decorated with reds and greens as Christmas was only a week away. I pulled up in front of the toy store, this was the first stop. I had quite a few nieces and nephews to buy for. When I finely got done shopping for toys I went to the grocery store to buy the turkey.

It was getting dark when I finished my shopping. I stepped out of the candy store and turned to go to my car when I saw a small girl with her face pressed up against the store window. She wasn’t wearing a coat or shoes and socks, but she still smiled. I glanced down at myself with my fur boots and coat. I really had a lot to be thankful for. I looked back at the girl only to find another girl that was older but not dressed any nicer, pulling on her arm.

“ Come on Samantha, its time to go.” the little girl wouldn’t budge so the big girl tried again. “Samantha, look, we have to go home!” The little girl turned her head and looked at the big girl.

“ I don’t want to go home!” she cried “its cold and dark and falling apart and I don’t like it!” then she started to cry. The big girl pulled her close and said

“Now, now, its ok.”

“ I wish Daddy hadn’t died. Every thing was better then.’’ the little girl sobbed.

“ I know, that’s why mom needs our help with the other children, lets go home.”
The little girl nodded and the big girl picked her up and started of down the street. I watched them go and unconcisely wiped a tear out of my eye. Suddenly I knew what I had to do. The party could wait. I put my stuff in the car and went back into the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So There is part 2! What do you think she is going to do? Comment down below!

Here is the answer to last weeks Guess the Pet!
Pepper!!!

Here is this weeks Guess the Pet!


Enjoy!
~Mckenna & Marie-Grace~ 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Ur good at writing stories! :) um..........she buys them clothes??? Oh, and is that sugar?

    ReplyDelete