Monday, May 20, 2013

The Weekly News 5/20

Hello! Josie here! Boy has this been a crazy week!! We when to spring valley and we stayed at an Old Indian Ruins. (See map)

 
Here is a picture of arriving at the ruins.
 
 
 (Speaking of pictures I added some to the last post. Here.)
 
 
So Our guide lead us around on the tour of the Ruin she explained that this was the Marionette Indians. I suddenly had a thought. I am a Marionette Indian!!! (I was adopted) My relatives must have lived here! COOL!!!!
 
So here is the tour.
 
 
Here was the sacrifice rock. It made me feel sick thinking of sacrificing. I am so glad I am a Christian and don't do that sort of stuff.
 
 
A look at how big it really was.
 
 
The first "House" we visited as the chiefs house. It is the one that looks the most like a house....
  
 
A rock Table sat in the middle.
 
 
A chair sat at the side.
 
 
Aaaaa... Comfy!! :P
 
 
Here was the entrance to the house.
 
 
The Marionette Indians built they Houses on tall hills with valleys in between them.
(Looking Down.)
 
 
Looking Up!
 
 
Here was a bed...... Does it look Comfy?
(It wasn't)
 
More Houses......

 
 
 
Some of the Houses didn't even look like Houses!!
(As seen in the next 3 Pictures)
 
 
 
 
 
Here was the look outs house.
 
 
The village over looked a small lake
 
 
Here Is a picture of where they got water.
 
 
Another look....
 
 
THE BEST PART?!!?!?!
I got an outfit that is like what they would have worn!!! 
 
 
A side view.
 
 
Their Hair Style also!!
 
We hope you enjoyed! We are off to the Capital!!
~Josie~

No comments:

Post a Comment