Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ask Abbie 5/21

Hi! Abbie Here!! This week instead of a question for me, I have a question for you!!!
 
Do You Like Contests???????
 
You Do!!??!?!?!
 
GOOD Because we are having one. I hope you like doodling because that is what you will have to do. Below is a picture of a squiggle.
 
 
 
You are to take this squiggle and draw a picture using it. The Squiggle may be any size you want and in any place in the picture.
 
 
 
It don't matter, You just have to have the squiggle in the picture.
 
We will judge the entries based on creativity with the squiggle!
 
Have Fun!
 
There will be one prize.
 
A Duck Tape Back Pack!!
 
 
 You may have 1 or 2 colors. If you give me 1 color it will look like the one on the left. 2 is on the right. You may say 2 colors but tell me to make it like the one on the left. (Ask if you have any questions!)
 
Here are the colors!!
 
 
Black, Silver, Purple, Blue, Hawaiian, Tie Die.
 
Take a picture of your doodle and email it to mandyjw4@gmail.com
 
If you can't email then you could post it on your blog and tell me about it. :)

You will need to be able to give my your address so I can mail you your prize if you win.
If you can't give out you address please tell me, because if a lot of people can't give out their addresses then I will change the contest. (It won't really be a contest, just a collab video) If you like the video idea better, or want more info on ether thing, comment down below.
 
Thanks!! :)
 
Have fun!!
~Abbie~

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It can be anything, from a simple cat (flip the sqiggle over and its the mouth) to a camplicated picture with the squiggle being the hills or the tops of trees or somewhere else in the picture. Just tell me where it is in the pic. :)

      Delete