Monday, August 26, 2013

The Weekly News 8/26

Hi All! Ruthie here. This post has been a long time in coming so I hope it's worth it.....
 
 
Josie and I drove to the Mountains.

 
And parked at the bottom.

 
We started the long trip up the mountain.

 
After about 2 or 3 hours we got to the camp spot.

 
It had a really good view.

 
Josie made a fire ring while I when to get firewood.

 
I finely found some after a long look.

 
We sat by the fire place and ate supper.

 
After that I lad down my mat.

 
and just as I was pulling the covers up....

 
Josie decided that she didn't want to sleep in the mountains.

 
So she when down and slept in the car.

 
I slept soundly.

 
But Josie fell of the seat 5 times!

 
She had such a bad headache that I got to drive!

 
She slept the rest of the day.

 
See you next week!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment