Friday, August 30, 2013

A Fashion Tag (Craft's and How-To's 8/30)

So Claire M. Tagged me a LOOOOOOOOOONG time ago and guess what, I just remembered that I was tagged and didn't do it. So I thought I would today. P.s I know this isn't a craft but I am running Out of them. :(
 
1. How would you describe your style?


Well I guess I would say it is simple, Country, and plain. (As in the plain peoples style of dress: brethren, Mennonite)

2. What are your wardrobe staples?
Dresses that go below my knees, and sweaters (in the winter! lol)

3. Most expensive clothing item you own?
Oh My! Well until just this school year I would had to say my sneakers but...... well I guess would still have to say my sneakers. lol (And no that's not what I normally call them. I just couldn't figure out how to spell it. :(
 
4. Most wanted item?
 Oh boy! well I guess that would have to be

5. Favorite designer?
I don't have one. Unless I count! lol (I make my own clothes) 

6. How much do you spend on clothing?
 Not a lot. $16-$25 on material to make dresses and the $7-$10 on a occasional sweater. I don't need to spend a lot because I get lots of hand-me-downs. :)

7. Favorite places to shop?
I like aeropostale. :)
8. Favorite Fragrance?
 I don't ware any most of the time because Dad gets headaches if he is around perfume. But I did get some for my birthday that I really like. Its called Rome Honeysuckle Amore! :)

9. Favorite way to do your hair?
 Well i always ware my hair in a bun so I guess I don't have a Favorite way.

10. Most prized possession?
My Dolls and Violin! Oh wait you mean clothes?! Well then.......... Um....... I can't say that i have any.
Clothes aren't on my high priority list. :)
I hope found this at least slightly interesting! :)
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hope this isn't too personal, but are you a Mennonite? I'm fine if you don't want to say, but yeah...do you get what I'm trying to say?? this is probably a bit confusing..sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats Ok. :) I am Dunkard Brethern. We dress and believe a lot the same way the plain Mennonites do. :) I think I will do a post it sometime. :)

      Delete
    2. Cool!! All I'm saying about me yet is that I'm just a faithful follower of the Lord Jesus Christ!

      Delete
  2. Cool facts about you!

    ReplyDelete