Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ask Abbie 8/27

Ok So today instead of a question We where tagged with a Really cool tag, Called the elegant Blogger Award, by Claire from Hello Little Birdie! Thanks To All Things Good for making this award! :)




THE RULES
  • When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you
  • Display the award button in the post
  • Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
  • Nominate 12 bloggers
  • Notify them that they have been awarded

THE QUESTIONS

1. What made you decide to start blogging?
Well I would have to say that Claire from Carrot And Claire inspired me the most! And Doll Diaries!

2. What is your fashion style?
Casilal and Country :) And Plain (As in the plain peoples style of dress: brethren, Mennonite)

3. What is something none of your followers know about you?
Well Maybe that I have 4 siblings, one girl and 3 boys, and That I am the oldest. :)

4. What are some of your blogging goals?
Oh Well I have never thought much about that! I don't think I have any right now :/

5. Where is your favorite place to shop?
I don't know....... I don't shop much...... I really like Jo-Ann's! :)

6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?
50+

7. What are your talents?
Sewing, writing, singing, helping other.

8. Are you a leader or a follower?
A leader!

9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon! :)

10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
Yes! The Boxcar Children (Books 1-19)

11. Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?
Smart

12. What is your favorite flower?
Lily of The Valley!
 
Ok So here is the people tagged! (lets see if I can get 12.....)
 
Hope you enjoyed!
 &
 

No comments:

Post a Comment