Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekly News 3/18

Hello everyone. Ruthie here with the Weekly News! Things have been going good since the election. I think " will make a good President!  The Community Center is all built again. :) But something has been bothering me. How did the fire start? The fire department has ruled out a spark. So that would mean the Someone started the fire! Now Who would do that?! I don't know about you but I want to fined out more about this.
 
 
 

*Breaking News!!*

Hello Everyone! I was just over at the old Community Center (they built the new one just a little to the right of the old lot.) And I am now very sure that someone started the fire. Because guess what I found in the bushes behind the lot! A box of matches! Now of coarse someone could have been camping and left them, (but there is no campfire) or just dropped them while walking past. (that don't sound so logical) I am going to go hunt for more clues. See you later.
 

*More News!!*

So for the second time today I have went to the old Community Center site. I really think someone is out to get Dollville. I am going to ask Josie for help. What do you think happened to the Community Center? Comment Below. :)
~Ruthie~
 

2 comments:

  1. I think there is a new doll..... one that wants to attack you... because they hold a grudge.
    DUN DUN DUN!
    - Anonymous A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a Gret idea! I think i may use that....... So something like it......

      Delete