Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ask Abbie 3/19

Hello again! Its Ask Abbie time again, here in Dollville. I have a new question here from Rebecca Hawbaker.

Dear Abbie,
I am really, really busy with school and everything. It's making me feel horrible because I don't give my dog enough attention.
What Can I DO?

Just as you save time for meals, homework, and sleep, schedule asome time everyday with your dog- such as right after dinner. Even a few minutes a day can make a difference in your dogs health and happiness. Plus, playing with your dog can help relieve the stress of your busy schedule, so it'll be good for you, too. :)
~Abbie~                 This was taken from the American Girl magazine.
 
 
Do You have a question you would like to ask Abbie? Just post it below or on the Ask Abbie page. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment