Saturday, March 23, 2013

Fun Day 3/23

Hi, Mckenna here and I don't know about you but I have been need some laughter in my life! So today I will be giving you some jokes. :)

1. Q. What Kind of illness does straw get?
A. Hay Fever!

2. Q. What is ALWAYS at the end of a rainbow?
A. The letter W!

3. Q. What Happens when you are mean to a Banana?
A. You hurt it's peelings!

4. Q. How long does the moon eat?
A. Until it's a Full moon!

5. Q. Spell We using 2 letter than W or E?
A. U and I

6. Q. Why does the statue of Liberty stand in the New York Harbor?
A. Because it can't sit down!

7. Q.What kind of car does a cow drive?
A. A Cattle-ac!

8. Q. What do snakes do after they have an argument?
A. They hiss and make up!!

9. Q. What is the worlds biggest pencil?
A. Pencil-Vania

10. Q. How did the mermaid call home?
A. She used her Shell-Phone

The answer to last weeks Guess The Doll was Addy!!
Here is this weeks Guess The Doll!!
If you need help look at the Meet The Bloggers section.
 
Well that's all from Me. I Hope you enjoyed this post. Do you have a funny joke? Post It Below!!! See You Next Week!! :)
~Mckenna~

2 comments: