Thursday, March 14, 2013

Election Week 3/14

Hello everyone! Beth here and Its Election Week Again! Today we are going to introduce you to the Forth girl running for President.
 

Mrs. Brenda Troy
 
 

We interviewed her with some questions and here is her answers.
Q. Who is all in you family?
A. Just me and my husband Ruben. We have been married 2 and 1/2 years.
Q. What is your family life like?
A. We are both have day jobs, so I get up in the morning and make our lunches and then we head of to work. I get home at 4:00 and Ruben gets home at 5:00 then we spent the evening together.
Q. Can you tell use about you childhood?
A. I was an only child until i was 17 then my parents adopted a little Asian girl.
Q. Do you have any experience that would prepare you for the role of President?
A. I work as a attorney and I think that would make me VERY qualified for the job!
Q. How do feel about the wars?
A. Very needful!!
Q. What are some improvements you would like to see in The AGS?
A. Some of the buildings in Middleburg need repair.
Q. How do you think these changes should be accomplished?
A. Raise the taxes........ Just a little bit.
Thank you Brenda, We hope you have enjoyed this post. Check back tomorrow to find out more about the Last candidate. Do you have a question for Brenda? Ask below.
See you later!
~Beth~

No comments:

Post a Comment