Monday, March 11, 2013

Election Week 3/11

Hello everyone! Josie here and if you read yesterdays post you would know that this week is Election Week! Today we are going to introduce you to one of the girls running for President.
 
Mrs. Michele Graham
 
 
We interviewed her with some questions and here is her answers.
 
Q. Who is all in you family?
A. Well Josie, I have a rather big family. I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers. I have 9 Aunts and Uncles. I am married the best man in the world (Richard) and we have 4 children. Jill (16) Bob (14) Katy (12) Logan (10)
 
Q. What is your family life like?
A. Well every morning I get up at 6:00 and make Breakfast for Richard and the kids. Then Richard leaves for work and the kids leave for school. I head of to the office and do my work there. Before I became President I was a stay-at-home mom. In the evenings we spend time together as a family.
 
Q. Can you tell use about you childhood?
A. Growing up with 4 sisters and 2 brothers can be interesting. Especial when your closest siblings are both your brothers. I had 2 older sisters (one of witch was married when I was 8) and a older brother. The below me was my other brother and my other 2 sisters. My youngest sister is getting married in June. We would often play Hide-N-Seek in the dark with the neighbour kids.
 
 
Q. Do you have any experience that would prepare you for the role of President?
A. I would have say the time that best prepared me for this job was the day I got to be Principal at school for the day. My name was drawn from a hat and me and the Principal got to trade spots for the day. :)
 
Q. What are some improvements you would like to see in The AGS?
A. I feel the roads of AGS could use some work. Many are getting big pot-holes. 
 
Q. How do you think these changes should be accomplished?
A. First I would like to stay away for raising the taxes as much as possible. So I would purpose that we have fund raisers to help pay for new roads.
Q. How do feel about the wars?
A. Well this is a very difficult question. I feel that war is not good however in some cases it is necessary but we should stay out of it as much as possible.
 
Thank you Michele, We hope you have enjoyed this post. Check back tomorrow to find out more about the next candidate. If you have any questions for Michele, ask Below.
See you later!
~Josie~
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment