Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Ask Abbie 10/12

Dear Abbie,
I worry a lot. In fact, I worry that i worry to much. How do I stop worrying?
Worrywart

Let your feelings out. Write down a few problems that worry you the most, and try to think of solutions. Also, talk to parents or friends about what is bothering you. Even if they don't have any solutions, getting your worrys off your chest will be a big relief. When you start to worry about something, keep busy with a fun project, listen to a upbeat CD, or play witha pet. if you really try to stop worry, but can't, or your worrying is causing you to miss out on things, its time to talk about it with your parents, and probably with your doctor, too. From the American girl magazine. 
Editors Note: Praying is one of the Best ways to stop worrying. Isaiah 41:13 says "For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee." (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment