Monday, August 19, 2013

Good And Bad News.....

So I have some Good and Bad new (as it says in the header^^^) The Bad news is I am running on a very tight schedule right now (Go to work: 9:00 Come Home from work: 6:00-6:45 Go to revival meetings 7:30, and I have to eat supper in there too) so I was unable to go get pictures for the Weekly New. :( Postponed till next week.The good news is that my sister excepted the Lord as her Savior last night and she is going to be baptized!!!!! Happy!!!! Pray for her as she begins this new walk in life!

 
P.S. I am going to do a post on what I believe and how We practice that belief sometime soon. in case you where wondering about some things. If you have any questions please ask below so I can address them in that post! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so happy! Another person who I will see in Heaven!

    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete