Friday, August 23, 2013

Craft's and How-To's (Not Really) 8/23

What do I mean by Not Really? Well we couldn't find a good Craft or How-To this week so we thought we would tell you about this GREAT new blog! :) It is a crafting blog, posts on things she makes, and she has just started. her name is Bethany and her blog name is Rainbows and Stars. Her motto? Well if you want to know maybe you should go check out her blog! The motto is in the header! ;) I think it is REALLY cool! Still not convinced? Layla has met Bethany personally and she thinks she is a Really cool girl! :) SO go check her out! :)

4 comments:

  1. So do you want to be a judge for Top Blog? Once people are allowed to nominate, you can nominate as many blogs as you want too. The people vote for the Top Blog in each category but the judge for THE Top Blog. There are two other judges, Christina, and Anna(Storyteller), plus me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I would love to judge! :) I think I understand what is going to happen. Are we just going to comunicate in the comments/ do a chat/ or email? This is going to be fun! :)

      Delete