Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ask Abbie 4/30

 Hello and welcome to Ask Abbie. This weeks question si fro Rachel. It Says

Dear Abbie,
I have two friends, and they are always going somewhere without me! And It makes me feel left out when they do that! What should I do?
~Rachel

Well Rachel,
This is a very common problem, Sadly. :( I experinced this to but they where going places. They happened to be cozeins and we we would be toguther they would talk about things that happened in the family. And i had NO idea what they where talking about! So you are not alone. Here is what I did. I explained to them that when they talked about that stuff I felt left out. They understood and stopped talking about that stuff, for the most part. So my segestion is to explain to them how you feel. If they are any kind of friends they will try to include you or explain why they feel they can't include you. If you can work out your problems it will strengthen your friendship! :) Hope this helps!
~Abbie~

Do you have a question for Abbie? Ask below or on the Ask Abbie page!

No comments:

Post a Comment