Sunday, March 3, 2013

Verse of the Week 3/3

Hello everyone and welcome to Verse Of The Week! Today I (Christina) am going to give you some verses for the week. Today’s topic is on Fearing Not. I don’t know about you but I feel like something bad is going to happen. So I looked up some verses on Fearing Not. Did you know that there is 63 verses the say Fear Not? Here are some of my favorites.

The first is from Deuteronomy 1:21b and it says,

As the LORD God of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged.

The next is from 1 Chronicles 28:20

And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed: for the LORD God, even my God, will be with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD.

The next 2 verses are the LORD speaking.

Isaiah 43:5a Fear not: for I am with thee:

Revelation 1:17a Fear not; I am the first and the last:

The last verse is from Matthew 10:28 and it speaks about the soul. And it says..

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

After reading these verses I know not to worry about what might happen for the Lord says To Fear Not!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!

~Christina~

No comments:

Post a Comment