Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ask Abbie 3/5

Hello  everyone! Abbie here with Ask Abbie!! First of I am Very Sorry about the late post. :( I got really busy and just now got around to writing this post. So the question this week is form Lanie Moss. And her question is:

Dear Abbie:
I am a fashion DISASTER!!! My clothes NEVER coordinate!! I feel Really silly! HELP!!!!!!

Well Lanie, It does sound like you have trouble. Here is my advise.
First, Never wear a ton of bright bold colors together. Unless you are feeling very funky.

 
Second, If you wear a print wear a solid also.

Third, Accessorize. Add a fun Purse, Necklace, Hat or Belt.

Forth, Shoes make a world of difference. They can add a lot to any outfit. See the differance? (I know not much. Oh well)


Fifth, NEVER wear a long sleeved shirt and a short skirt or shorts.


Sixth, White and black goes good with a lot of things including each other. 

Seventh, If going fancy, Wear a longish dress. Short dresses don't look nice is you want to look fancy.

I hope this helps. Remember, use you imagination and you will be fine. So long for now.

~Abbie~

No comments:

Post a Comment