Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ask Abbie 3/26

Hi everyone, Abbie here with Ask Abbie. By The Way the Josie wanted me to tell you that she is very sorry that she didn't post yesterday. She got very busy and well forgot. :( Anyway this weeks question comes from Molly. And here question is....

Dear Abbie,
Who was the first president of Dollville?
Molly


Well Molly, Here is my answer.

The first President of the AGS was Mrs. Georgia Washington :)



 
We hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any questions post below or on the Ask Abbie page. :)
~Abbie~

5 comments:

  1. You are featured on by blog! Just copy this, look on the side and there you are!

    Photographybyrachelh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW Thanks A Lot!! Would you like to be one my blog?

      Delete
    2. Wow! What an opportunity! Of course! Please give me more details!

      Delete
    3. Well I put you one the side. Called Other Great Blogs. An I will run a post on your blog. What do you think?

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete