Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ask Abbie 6/4

HI! Abbie here! First off I would Like to wish Layla a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Now onto the question!

Dear Abbie,
Girls in my grade are starting to wearing makeup. I don't want to. But some people tease me for not wearing it, and my friends are telling me to try it.
Keeping it Natural

Kudos to you for not wanting to do something because everyone else is doing it. Still, it's hard being singled out. So practice sticking up for yourself. Next time someone mentions makeup, shrug and say, "Hey its a free country, Right?" Do your best to look bored --- and not upset! People should move on if they see they can't bother you. This question was taken from the American Girl Magazine.
~Abbie~

Do you have a question for Abbie? Ask below or on the Ask Abbie Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment