Thursday, June 27, 2013

AG's New Releases! (What I like!!!)

Hello All! Sorry about lack of posts. :( So To make up for this I thought I would show you what I like from AG's new releases! Lets get started!
 
First off is the new doll #59
 
 
I LOVE HER!!!!!!! She Is like my mini me! Exactly! (Except I have a couple freckles when I tan....) I SOOOOOO WANT HER!!!!! Now I have to decide which I want first #55 or #59. I think they are very cute! I don't care that much for #60.
 
Next is Saige's Tunic Outfit.
 
I Love This outfit! The colors, the way it looks, EVERYTHING! The purple shoes are an intersecting touch......
 
Next is The Mix And Match Outfits.
I think these are cute outfits and the fact you can mix and match is cool but its not something I plan on getting. Another thing is I don't really like the left side outfits shoes! I mean how in the world do they get yellow shoes out of a green and blue outfit? I also HATE yellow..... Other than those shoe I really like these outfits.
 
 
Tropical Bloom Outfit
 
 
This is an All around Really CUTE outfit! The Colors go well together and I like the colors. :) Especial the shirt......
 
Purple Peacock PJ's
 
I really like the colors of this outfit! But as I said in the Mix and Match Outfits, HOW DO THEY GET THE SHOE COLOR?!?!?!?!?!?!?! They don't go with anything on the outfit! It's like they designed the outfit and after they where done realized they needed shoes and grabbed an extra pair. Purple would Look SOOOO much better.
Other than the shoes (Again) I really like this outfit! :)
 
2-in-1 track outfit
I like this outfit but not one I am going to go buy. The colors are an improvement over the last one. (The last one was blue and Yellow)
The jacket is Cute!
 
These Shoes Are Adorable!!!!! Would work well with Saige's Tunic Outfit as well.
I LOVE THESE SHOES! MUST GET THEM!
 
Cute but not an Immediate buy......
 
 
 
 
Looks Like 2 really cool books! I love the Innerstar University books and have all the other books (Except for Behind The Scenes, Which I want) A MUST!!!! :)
Hope You enjoyed! What is your favorite new release?
~Layla~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment